What is Landscaping?
The term landscaping refers to an act that is performed in order to change the physical appearance of an area or a piece of land. The main aim of landscaping is to make an area look more beautiful.
Landscaping refers to any activity that modifies the visible features of an area of land, including:
- Living elements
- Natural elements
- Human elements
- Abstract elements
A good landscaper understands the elements of nature and construction and blends them accordingly.
The Quoting Process
- Contact us – via e-mail or telephone
- Make an appointment we come out to you – Free of Charge
- Discuss your needs and ideas
- Send a full quotation stating what will be done, plant ideas, soil/compost requirements, paving, grass, irrigation, pots, edging and anything else – this is all open to change once a quote is given as ideas, budget or needs might change.
- Once everything is agreed on then only is a date set and we can move onto site.
Edging / Kerbing
If you would like to create a visual appealing effect in your garden, define the spaces in your garden by using edging. The kerb or edge will separate your lawn from your flower beds, control ground cover, prevent water wastage and create a focal point.
Planting - Healthy Beginnings
No amount of watering or fertilizer will compensate for improper planting.
The preparation of the lawn base plays a huge role in the success of the end result
Pots, Water Features, Paving, Trellising, Statues...
These are materials which are used to improve a landscape by design. A wide range of hard landscape materials can be used, such as brick, gravel, rock or stone, concrete, timber, metals, etc.
The main advantage of irrigation is it supplies water to the plants, removing the uncertainty over rainfall amount and timing.
Good maintenance is key to realizing the full potential of a garden.
We offer maintenance programs that entail three to five days a week work for a gardener on a commercial level only.